The rare moments in life when you decide to watch Will Smith in A Pursuit of Happiness and are ready with a box of tissues to wipe away those tears, and just then the app on your phone decides to test your patience and starts acting up, you are left in a puzzle and are in a big mess. You may not be very tech savvy and have to depend on others to help fix your problem. Fear not! Let your problems be a chapter in the history text books and figure out a solution to your problem with our help.
ShowBox HD app not Working
The ShowBox HD app is an app that allows you to watch the best movies on your devices and is an app that has very small space so it does not take up much of your phone space. The very user friendly interface and the easy to download app has caught the hearts of a million users worldwide. The app also needs no login or sign up data and you can browse through files just for free and almost immediately. The sort button on the ShowBox HD app also allows you to save movies and TV shows you can catch up on later in your spare time. The download option helps you to keep in store all the movies you want to watch later and for when you have decided that the paying the wifi bill shall be postponed to next month. The share option on this app helps you to share the movies and videos with your friends and kin so that even they have the luxury of sharing your interests.
Many a times the app ends up crashing and you find yourself in a fix and have no clue how to solve the problem. It may happen to your other apps and you may not care as they may not be very important to you. But what happens if the ShowBox HD app stops working on your device? We have a quick fix solution to this:
In case the showbox stops working due to server issues, all you need to do is follow the following steps:
- All you need to do is go to the settings on the device that has the ShowBox HD app downloaded.
- The next step is to click on the ‘General’ settings button and then click on ‘Application Manager’.
- Once that is done, you have to pick the ShowBox HD app which you will find in your downloaded apps list.
- Click on that and you will see an instant pop up option that asks you to clear cache and clear the data on your device.
- Clearing cache and data on your device is really important and thus once you clear cache and data, you will see that the problem you were facing has been fixed.
- Click on the ShowBox HD App and then get, set, go! Your app is now ready to use.
Thus, forget all your worries and just clear cache. It is a clear example of how a simple step can be the solution to all your woes. The above mentioned steps are simple and easy to follow so you never have to miss out on any movies and TV shows. The myriad colours of emotions will again be available at your fingertips for you to view and enjoy with all your friends. The ShowBox HD App is a free movie streaming app that is available on all your devices and all you need is a fast and efficient internet connection so that the red carpet can be spread for you and all you have to say is ‘Lights, Camera and Action’!